Thursday, February 26, 2015

#DigitalAxis The App Experience.




Technology,
Blink you eye and you are sure to miss a thing or two. These days with so many new inventions, you can never stop learning. You Skype your friends in London, you Face book your whereabouts, you tweet your disgust about the system and you Tinder for that someone special. It’s as if your entire existence can be defined by your phone.

The smart phone has truly redefined how you operate. From booking your air tickets to ordering your groceries, you manage all this with a click or a swipe. Technology makes life easier but we can also get guarded with it sometimes. I know so many of my friends who are still apprehensive about net banking and payment getaways. If I had to tell them to operate their bank account via a Smartphone, am sure they would break a sweat.

Not too long ago, I too was of the same opinion, until I attended the Axis Banks #DigitalAxis meet. I discovered that most of my banking needs could be accessed by the app on my Smartphone with a super secure Mpin. I was like a little wide eyed child in that boardroom.

Am not going to get pretentious , am not so big on technology nor do I understand the intricacies of finance. But at the end of the seminar I was confident that I would be making way less trios to the ATM’s and would be saving a hell lot more time that otherwise would be spent on the phone talking to the customer care.



Let’s talk about the app, sure these days every bank has one, so what is Axis doing so differently? What I realized after the presentation that Axis has put the customer first. It’s a breeze to navigate; it’s clean, clear and concise. Along with it being super easy to work with, Axis has also taken care of your security issues. You can access the app with a phone number that is registered in the Axis bank’s System only, and no other phone.

I personally love what I witnessed in that room. The entire panel of Axis was at our blogger's disposal, and mind you, there were some really smart geeks representing us. They tried all their twisted ways in which they challenged the apps security but Axis had a comeback for all the questions.

You can do much more with the axis app, for a brief introduction to help you get started:



Apart from the regular features what I really love is that I can now transfer money to anyone I fancy and all I need is their registered mobile number and am set. p.s. he doesn’t even need to be an Axis customer for me to be able to do so. Now isn’t that neat. To know more about the Axis App and to find out how it can make you’re banking effortless, log on to your nearest app store.




This post is about 'Make the Axis Acquaintance' meet conducted by Axis Bank in association with BlogAdda.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment