Sunday, April 3, 2016

The Children’s Place store Experience.





We all cherish the little onesie’s our kids grew up in, it’s a reminder to the time that’s gone by, the sleepless nights that bought along the endless joys. When I heard that The Children’s Place are setting shop in Mumbai, boy was I glad. My son grew up in lots of TCP outfit that were bought back by my relatives back from the States.  I adored the quality and the styling. So was super exited that after 5 years I learnt about their presence here in India.  The Childrend Place currently has two outlets here in Mumbai @Phoenix mills , Lower Parel and @Infinity Mall Malad. 





On a special invite me and my son went to check out their newly opened store at the Malad outlet. The store has a great ambiance. The merchandise is laid out beautifully and it’s not overwhelming at the same time. They had a air hockey table right at the entrance, I thought that was a good touch to keep the kids entrained till their mom made major fashion decisions.





The Range:
 Just like us grownups TCP has a huge range of denim fit options for the kids. They also have the largest variety of swim wear I’ve seen under one roof. Not to mention the awesome range of Accessories they house, everything from bow ties to swag straw hats, from latest sunglasses to shoes that are as cute as a button, They literally have it all. I picked up the most swag set of aviators that went perfectly well with the pair my husband owned..



The Staff:
The staff in the store deserves a special mention, not only are they courteous, but sure know their products well. The guy who was helping me out assisted me in picking out the perfect coordinates. The styling of the clothes is relaxed casual and effortless. 


The pricing:
The pricing of the products affordable to high end. I picked up tees for rs.399 to a linen shirt for rs.1300. The bottoms were from the range of 999 upwards and the shows were safely in the same price range. The accessories such as sunglasses, hats , bowties etc were anything between 399- 800.

 

Why we loved The Children’s Place:
This was honestly my first shopping experience with Vedant. I never took him along cause he got too bored too soon and would never let me shop in piece. But the experience at TCP was a fabulous. He lunged around his big blue shopping bag and went around the store like a pro shopper. I enjoyed seeing him all independent. I am surely sold out on the brand and am sure you too will fall in love with their chic collection. Boys barely have any  cute clothing options, I’ll never make that statement again.


Left: Linen shirt and bow tie from The Children’s Place. 
Right: Aviators from The Children’s Place.




About The Children’s Place: The Children’s Place is the largest pure-play children’s specialty apparel retailer in North America. The Company designs, contracts to manufacture, sells and licenses to sell fashionable, high-quality merchandise at value prices, primarily under the proprietary “The Children’s Place”, "Place" and "Baby Place" brand names. As of January 30, 2016, the Company operated 1,069 stores in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, an online store at www.childrensplace.com, and had 102 international points of distribution open and operated by its 6 franchise partners in 16 countries.

You can reach out to The Children’s Place:
Twitter Link:      https://twitter.com/childrensplc_in

3 comments:

App Development Bangalore said...

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

UI/UX Studio Delhi said...

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that much interesting, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

Travel Agency in Delhi said...

Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking.

Post a Comment