Sunday, May 25, 2014

My Deflowering @The #DovePlay Meet!


When you are a procrastinator by habit and an Alzheimer’s patient by genes, it’s not the best idea to wait too long to write about something. But funnily, am glad I took the time sharing my meet experience, so that I didn't end up giving you an annoying Primetime-Newsreport . In turn, in this transition of 10 days I lost out on minuscule details but what I was left with was a pleasant aftertaste that’s worth sharing!

11thMay’2014

After a fantastic Mothers day lunch with my mum and my mother-in-law (p.s.no eye rolls from Balaji fans plz) I left for the meet. With a broken foot and a clutch in my tow I walked down the alley that lead to my “Deflowering”.



Tagging all the lovely ladies I meet on the meet,
Make sure to check out their super awesome blogs:
Vinita Bahl , Blogwati G
Anuradha Pentapalli , Almost Shopaholic
Ankita , Anks' Ramblings
Bhumika thakkar , New Love- Makeup
Ekta Khetan  , NumeroUnity


The Dove® Intensive Repair experience!
A skeptic by nature, I hate doing things out of my comfort zone. So the switch from my age old bottle of foam to the newly acquired Dove® Intensive Repair Shampoo & Conditioner was tough one. Since I was riding high on my meet experience I decided to give it a shot…
My hair needed some major damage control after my current episode of the French bouffant at my cousins wedding. Am glad I had Dove on me. It stripped the products right off my hair without drenching the life out of it.

I am only a quarter way down my bottle and already have received a compliment or two,
Don’t want to let out too much as wouldn't want to jinx it ;)
Get armed here girls: #DovePlay
And let the games begin!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

wow , sounds like an amazing event! lucky you! loved reading about your experience.

Unknown said...

hey disha . I read ur blogs regularly. I can relate to this one sooo much. ...was thinking to change my current range of shampoos n conditioners...after reading ur blog m sure wat to buy next.

Unknown said...

Hey disha.. I was in a search of new shampoo since long ... and nt being able to decide it yet.. bt after reading ur blog.. I have made my decision... ur blogs are true inspiration.. keep up the good work.. thnks...

disha said...

@rehana, thanks, i sure did have a lot of fun!
@ami, am glad I could help you make a choice, let me know if it worked out for you.

BlogwatiG said...

Awwwwwwwww girl, it was likewise. And did I mention you are such a sunshine persona! So happy to witness your deflowering ceremony *giggles*. Hope to bump into you more often. Much love, happiness and cheer. Mwah!

disha said...

blush blush..
its means the world to me!
a total fan!

annucool15 said...

Hey what a wonderful post! It was lovely meeting you too Disha and I hope we meet again. And you have such a lovely smile.

rahul said...

Disha you had me in splits , am glad they didnt bite!

disha said...

@anuradha , likewise girlfriend !
@rahul , they sure didn't BITE !

Unknown said...

OMG! What a Fab post..u r so creative girl! and thanks for the tag :))

disha said...

@Bhumika , thank you so much.
But to be honest ive seen your blog and u have some pretty pretty things up there. Keep it up !

ekta khetan said...

Awww...that's one sweet post.. Thank you for mentioning me here. You were rocking too!

disha said...

thanks ekta :D

Post a Comment