Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Bald Woman At The Door - A Dove Play Story




I am the bald woman at the door,
You’ve seen me a thousand times and more,
I have no personality ,
Cause my creator had zero originality.
I am the bald woman at the door….
Just hoping for a second look and more…

This is my story,

It was one of those days , 
One of those days where women walked in and walked out , never say thank you much? 
While waiting for her sister to finish her business, a bored teen was fiddling with her phone. 
I don’t like to privé, but it’s not like I was busy conducting office, so I took a  peek.
It was a video of women , all shapes , all sizes , all colors. They looked liberated. They looked happy by treating their hair as their personal play ground. 
It made me sad , if only I had hair , 
if only I could change the way I look. 
Ive looked like this for centuries ,



If only I could get my hands on that bottle that gave them the power toPlay,
Then each day would be a New me.
May be a bit of this 
And a bit of that ….





This post is inspired by Doves new Play initiative video,





More power to hair ,
More power to experiment.
In association with Indiblogger.


Credits : The make over for the bald lady at the door was done with the help of Hollywood makeover.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you chose to share it with me.. this is seriously beautiful and if there was a distinct first prize for this contest, I swear I would have prayed, you get that..

Just a few hours back, I thought of writing another post for this prompt and I wanted to base it on a cancer struck patient and her wish with her mane.. sadly I don't have time. but I will post it regardless of the contest ending..

This is an extremely beautiful post. God bless you.

Maniparna said...

Heyy...you've chosen the right woman at the door..who badly needs some hair.. really..

Amazing wonders in my life said...

Lovely one! All the best

Anita Sabat said...

Lovely Post, Disha! Love your images & originality & creativity! Best wishes :)

Geeta Ravi said...

this was lovely.. a well deserved win! :)

disha said...

thanks a ton people ,
your kind words mean the world..

Post a Comment